SECTION 2: THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE
Scripture: Esther 7
Confession: Zechariah 4:7-9
7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
8 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you.
Day 18: MFM 70 Days Fasting Prayer Points 26th August 2021
Reading through the Bible: Num 24:4 – 36:13; Deut 1:1 – 1:2
Day 18 Prayer Points
197. The valley of the shadow of death shall not consume me on the day of my joy, in the name of Jesus.
198. My eyes shall not go blind on the day of my joy. My ears shall not be deaf on the day of my joy; and my mouth shall not be dumb on the day of my joy, in the name of Jesus.
199. Battles of life that have no respect for anyone, you shall not swallow me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
200. Battles stopping me from becoming somebody, disappear from my life, in the name of Jesus.
201. Battles assigned to write me off when it remains a day for me to be celebrated, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
202. Heat of darkness assigned to strangulate my destiny, clear away by fire, in the name of Jesus.
203. Strange strength of the enemy terrorising my freedom, be drained by the Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus.
204. O God, visit the emergency situation in my life and make me laugh last over my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
205. O God, deliver me completely from the challenges facing me as if there is no God to deliver, in the name of Jesus.
206. O Lord, stain my enemies with their blood of regret, in the name of Jesus.
207. O Lord, tear down the great foundation of my enemies, in Jesus’ name.
208. Glory of God, overshadow my life and let it make sense before You, in the name of Jesus.
209. As the enemy has made the favour of God to run away from me, O Lord, lift me up by Your mercy and power, in the name of Jesus.
210. Strange blood in my hands, be washed off by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
211. Father, fight every war dedicated against me by my enemies, in Jesus’ name.
212. Any power using strange breast to programme evil against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
213. Anyone carrying sacrifice against me at night and waiting to hear bad news about me, fire of God, destroy him unawares, in the name of Jesus.
214. Any long-staying arrow in my life, pack your load and get out, in the name of Jesus.
215. Every arrow diverting my blessings to someone else in the village, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
216. Strong man that is interested in destroying my destiny because of what God is doing in my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
217. Arrows that usually steal from me, be broken by fire, in the name of Jesus.
218. Strange spiritual garment, fall away from my body, in the name of Jesus.
219. Any arrow that wants to turn me to a shameful beggar, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
220. Powers using my late relation to swallow my virtues, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
221. O Lord, remove every bad habit in my life that is causing problem to others, in the name of Jesus.
222. My Father, send any man/woman to me that will help fulfil my destiny without adding any sorrow to it, in the name of Jesus.
223. My destiny, you shall not disappoint God, in the name of Jesus.
224. Blood of Jesus, wipe out everything in me that is killing me, in Jesus’ name.
MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer Day 18 (26th August 2021)
- Prayer of Thanksgiving
PRAISES – TO BE SAID DAILY
Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank You for:
1. Drawing me to prayer and power,
2. The salvation of my soul,
3. Baptizing me with the Holy Spirit,
4. Producing spiritual gifts upon my life,
5. The fruit of the spirit working in me,
6. The wonderful gift of praise,
7. All the ways You have intervened in my affairs,
8. Your divine plan for my life,
9. You will never leave me nor forsake me,
10. Bringing me to a place of maturity and deeper life,
11. Lifting me up when I fall,
12. Keeping me in perfect peace,
13. Making all things work together for good for me,
14. Protecting me from the snares Of the fowler and from the noisome pestilence,
15. The wonder-working power in Your Word and in the Blood of the Lamb,
16. Giving Your angels charge over me,
17. Fighting for me against my adversaries,
18. Making me more than a conqueror,
19. Supplying all my needs according to Your riches in glory,
20. Your healing power upon my body, soul and spirit,
21. Flooding my heart with the light of heaven,
22. Always causing me to triumph in Christ Jesus,
23. Turning my curses into blessings,
24. Enabling me to dwell in safety,
25. All the blessings of life,
26. Your greatness, power, glory, majesty, splendor and righteousness,
27. Silencing the foe and the avenger,
28. You are at my right hand and I shall not be moved,
29. You are trustworthy and will help Your own,
30. Not allowing my enemies to rejoice over me,
31. Your wonderful love,
32. You are great and greatly to be praised,
33. Delivering my soul from death and my feet from stumbling,
34. You are my fortress and refuge in time of trouble,
35. Your faithfulness and marvellous deeds,
36. Your act of power and surpassing greatness,
37. Dispersing spiritual blindness from my spirit,
38. Lifting me out of the depths,
39. Preserving me and keeping my feet from slipping,
40. Your name is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it and he is safe.