MFM 70 Days Prayer & Fasting
Section 3 Night Vigil
The whole world may decide to go wild with evil flowing like a flood. The enemy in his evil machinations may decide against me. The earth may choose not to tremble whatever may be or happen. I refuse to be shaken. I am born of God by divine grace through the blood of Jesus. In me is the mind of Christ, the head of all things. I hold in my hand all the time, even this moment, the freedom and victory Jesus obtained for me on the Cross, upon which He nailed things contrary to me, including fear.
I therefore, make bold to announce that greater is the One that is in me than any devil on the side of my enemies. It is written, “The righteous is as bold as a lion.” By my faith in Christ Jesus, I am
righteous. I receive my divine boldness. The angels of the Lord encamp round about them that fear him. The angels of the Lord are with me. I have no basis to fear any man, any evil or any foulsmelling spirit because the Lord God of hosts is with me. I put my
confidence and trust in God.
(To be done between the hours of 12 midnight and 2 am)
1. Every strange disease that is reigning in my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.
2. Strange disease growing in my bones, bloodstream and anywhere else in my body, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. I come out of the dead. I am alive in Christ, in the name of Jesus.
4. The sickness that will lead to my death will not start in my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. My family and I shall not be caught in the net of territorial powers of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
6. I suspend the damage evil powers are already bringing to my life, in the name of Jesus.
7. I rebuke the spirit of hindrance that brought my life to a standstill, in the mighty name of Jesus.
8. The mighty ones standing at the gates of my glory, ground, open and swallow them, in the name of Jesus.
9. The economy of this nation, lift me higher than I can ever imagine, in the name of Jesus.
10. Father, open a new heaven and a new earth for me, in Jesus’ name.
11. O Lord, let the blood of Jesus become a spirit and sit on my doorpost, in the name of Jesus.
12. O Lord, let there be a separation of covenants and yokes between me and the wicked, in the name of Jesus.
13. Angels of the Lord, open the gate of everything ordained to exalt me, in the name of Jesus.
14. I welcome the visitation of angels into my life, in the name of Jesus.
15. O God, send somebody to somebody on my behalf this month, in the name of Jesus.
16. O God, scatter and rearrange foundations for my sake this year, in the name of Jesus.
17. I dethrone every evil government governing my life, in Jesus’ name.
18. My place in God, be renewed, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every death case sitting on my portion, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
20. O God, bury every dead thing that is not supposed to be part of my history, in the name of Jesus.
21. Every witchcraft-sponsored disease that is growing in my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.