MFM Daily Devotional 11 November 2023
TOPIC: How to Set Goals
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Ecclesiastes 3:1-11
“For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:”
Isaiah 28:10 (KJV)
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES: True success is all about working towards meaningful goals and dreams.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP: Take praise and worship songs as led by the Holy
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezekiel 26 – 27; 2 Corinthians 10 – 11
MFM Daily Devotional 11 November 2023 MESSAGE
According to today’s fire scripture, everything has its perfect time. When anyone does something at the wrong time, it becomes more difficult or even impossible to achieve. Goal setting is a habit of achievers. All successful people in all walks of life set goals. It is a key to getting more important things done and achieving your goals in life. It also saves you from wasting your precious time doing wrong things.
As we know, yesterday has gone and no amount of prayer can bring it back. That is how God made time very expensive and serious; it waits for no one. So how do you set goals? You set goals that are realistic and achievable with time in view.
Yesterday, we used David as an example in our last topic: “Power of Preparation and Planning.” He made good use of the time when he was taking care of his father’s sheep. Do you know that the sheep were his first congregation for playing his instrument? In time, he played for the king to cast out his demon. Give answers to these questions and begin to set goals for the perfect future that God has destined for you.
- Are you hom again?
- What is God’s purpose for your life?
- What efforts are you making to begin to fulfil God’s purpose for your life?
- Have you discovered your gifts?
- What do you do with so much ease that brings you joy?
- Do you have a godly mentor?
- How much of your purpose is in your daily routine?
- Where do you see yourself in the next ten years?
These questions would help you draw a chat of your daily activities and help you align to God’s plan for your life. Beloved, many times, we live each day as it goes and discover that we have not achieved anything. Knowing what God wants for us is the first step to setting achievable goals by His Spirit.
No matter how far you have gone off God’s track if God made it possible for you to read this devotional, you have received mercy to pick up yourself and begin this life-changing adjustment.
MFM Daily Devotional 11 November 2023 Prayer Points
1. I arise and shine, by the power of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
2. No weapon fashioned against me shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
3. I jump out of the calendar of the enemy into my divine calendar, in the name of Jesus.
4. Wicked powers from my father’s house, assigned to kill my zeal, die, in the name of Jesus.
5. O God, arise and show Your greatness through my life, in the name of Jesus.
6. I uproot the demon of confusion programmed into my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
7. O Lord, make me a sign and a wonder, in the name of Jesus.