MFM Daily Devotional 20 March 2022
MEMORY VERSE: Ephesians 6:12 – “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES: There is no other that is stronger than Jesus Christ than can deliver to the uttermost.
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY: I decree that the spiritual dynamite of the Almighty shall blast open all evil strongholds around your life, in the name of Jesus.
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Luke 11:21-22
MFM Daily Devotional 20 March 2022 MESSAGE
Who is a strong man from the spiritual point of view? He is that strong spiritual personality that delights in putting the souls of men into captivity. He is a principality. He is also an evil spiritual personality that controls a spiritual stronghold with every available weapon of darkness to hold his prisoners in place
Just as it is not easy in the physical sense to disarm a man that is stronger than one, the same applies to the spiritual situation of an individual whois.in the captivity of the strong man. It takes a stronger personality to pull down his stronghold. disarm him and liberate the prisoners and their goods. The strong man, in this instance, is this cohort of the devil who is holding down men under bondage and untold hardship. The stronger than him is Jesus!
How do you identify the strong man and his operations in a man’s life? The identification marks include the activities of ancestral powers, wicked elders, satanic monitoring officers, satanic police officers, and all related evil personalities. The strong man is the one that enforces evil inheritances, evil family patterns, satanic transactions and evil cycles in a lineage even unto generations. He is in charge of financial losses, bankruptcy and debts distress, tragedies and disasters, stagnancy and limitations, poverty and all such.
The strong man is an unrepentant wicked personality: flesh and blood cannot overcome him; he is best handled by the Strongest Man, Jesus, according to Philippians 2:9. Interestingly Jesus has already disarmed and triumphed over the strong man by His death on the Cross, according to Col.2:13-14.
This divine privilege is available for all those that love God and have surrendered their lives to Jesus, proclaiming him Lord and Saviour. Physical and spiritual liberty is possible through Christ Jesus; embrace it and be set free today from every stronghold of darkness, in Jesus’ name.
1. Othunder power of God, strike down the strong man and his stronghold around my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. Ancestral strong man of my father’s house, loose your grip over my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Angelic army of God, disarm and overpower every strong man of darkness working against my life, in the name of Jesus.
4. Wicked elders supervising my case, fire of God, scatter them, in the name of Jesus.
5. Satanic verdict from the stronghold of darkness, be overruled by the divine verdict of God, in the name of Jesus.
6. O God, arise and deliver me from enemies that are too strong for me, in the name of Jesus.
7. I enter into the victory of the Cross of Jesus, by the power in His blood and I begin to triumph over every power of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 9:15-23, 10, 11:1-3; Luke 3:1-22; Psalm 35:19-28