Confession: Psalm 91; Rev 12:11
PRAYER POINTS FOR 1ST DECEMBER 2022
1. Father Lord, I thank You for no one can be compared to You.
2. Father Lord, I thank You for Your covenant is everlasting and You remember every detail of it, in the name of Jesus.
3. I take authority over this month and decree that no evil shall befall me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
4. End of the year disaster and tragedy, my home is not your candidate, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
5. Let Your power, O Lord, keep me and my family from every form of evil this month, in the name of Jesus.
6. Holy Ghost fire, secure my defence against infirmity by fire, in the name of Jesus.
7. O Lord, let me have rest on every side. Keep me and my family from evil on all sides, in the name of Jesus.
8. Lord Jesus, You are Our Shepherd, carry my family and I in Your hands, in the name of Jesus.
9. I mount on the horse of war and ride into the land of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
10. By the mercy of God, no evil disease shall cleave unto me or any member of my family, in the name of Jesus.
11. I shall not give birth to trouble this month, in the name of Jesus.
12. I close the doors of my home to abominations of any sort, in the name of Jesus.
13. Pray for your local Church, Pastors and Ministers.
14. Pray for your country.
91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.
Revelation 12:11, King James Version
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.