Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. I worship and adore You, my Father, for Your light shines in darkness and darkness comprehends it not.
2. Thank You, my Father, for the salvation of my soul and for the entrance of Your word, that brings light, into my life.
3. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
4. I, (your name), arise and shine, for my light has come, and the glory of the lord, is risen upon me, in Jesus name.
- MFM Daily Devotional 1 December 2022 – Praise Attitude Adjustment
- Joyce Meyer Daily Devotional 1 December 2022 – Power for Your Life
5. Father, let Your light neutralise and destroy every darkness upon my life, in Jesus name.
6. Lord Jesus, please, magnify Your presence in my life, and let poverty give way for prosperity, and, demonic oppression give way for spiritual dominance, in Jesus name.
7. I decree and declare that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises against me shall be condemned till eternity, in Jesus name.
8. Father, please, grant me abundant life and release upon my life and destiny, the power to pray aggressively without ceasing, in Jesus name.
9. Father, please, rekindle Your fire and light in my life and deliver me today, from every satanic and evil power, in Jesus name.
10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).