Prayer Points on Open Heaven 10 September 2022
Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, but by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. I worship and adore You, my Father, You’re the Sovereign Lord, You do as it pleases You, and no man can query You.
2. Father, You’re the King of Israel and his Redeemer; You’re the lord of Hosts, the first and the last, and beside You, there is no other God.
3. Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for making me a vessel unto honour, prepared unto good works.
4. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
5. Father, let every spirit of pride and arrogance in my life, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus name.
6. Father, give me the grace never to harden my heart against Your word and instructions, in Jesus name.
7. Father, let me never in anyway challenge Your almightiness; please, give me the grace to humbly and willingly do Your perfect will at all times, in Jesus name.
8. Father, please, don’t use me as a scapegoat or negative example, to teach rebellious and disobedient people and nations the need to fear and obey You, in Jesus name.
9. Father, by Your mercy, take me off every road I am currently treading that leads to eternal destruction, and place me on the path of eternal life, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on a daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your personal thanksgiving prayer.
16. Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
17. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
18. Thank you Father for answering prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).