Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. Thank You, Father, for the revelation that our spiritual weapons are not carnal, but mighty through You, to the pulling down of strongholds.
2. Thank You, Father, for making it known to us, that we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers and spiritual wickedness in high places.
3. Father, in anyway I have fallen short your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
4. I come against every tool that the enemies have been using against me, and I render them ineffective, null and void, in Jesus name.
5. I paralyse every prince of Persia, standing against answers to my prayers, in Jesus name.
6. I put on, as from now on, the whole armour of God, that I may be able to stand against all the wiles of the devil, in Jesus name.
7. I receive divine powers and support from above to pull down the strong holds of the enemies and to defeat all principalities and powers, in Jesus name.
8. I receive power to pray without ceasing, in Jesus name.
9. Father, empower me to watch and to pray, in the spirit, with all perseverance and supplications for all saints, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).