Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, but by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. Thank You, Father, for Your thoughts for me, which are thoughts of good and not of evil, in order to bring me to a glorious end.
2. Thank You, Father, for Your wish, that I may prosper and be in health, even, as my soul prospers.
3. Thank You, Father, for bringing me out of the darkness of this world, into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus.
4. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
5. Father, please, give me the grace to run away from every appearance of evil, and to do Your perfect will at all times, in Jesus name.
6. Father, empower me to walk in Your word, and let no iniquity have dominion over me, in Jesus name.
7. Father, please, make me not only the hearer of Your word, but also the doer, in Jesus name.
8. Father, please, give me the grace to endure and look beyond my present suffering unto the glory that is ahead of me, in Jesus name.
9. I decree that my tomorrow and my latter end, shall be better and more glorious than my beginning, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).