Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye did not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. I worship and adore You, my Father, You’re the everlasting and the Most High God.
2. Thank You, Father, because Your name is higher above every other name, and at the mention of Your name, every knee must vow.
3. Thank You, Father, because You’re bigger than all my problems and the challenges that are currently confronting me.
4. Father, Your throne is higher than any other because it is in the heavens, far above all principalities and powers.
5. Father, You’re the controller of all the hosts of heaven, on earth and underneath the earth, and Your army is bigger and stronger than any other.
6. Father, You’re the king of kings and the Lord of lords, You’re a merciful God, and You’re the One that has the final say, in everything concerning me.
7. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and
forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
8. Father, please, admit me into Your secret place, and let me abide under Your shadow, forever, in Jesus name.
9. Father, please, possess me with Your fear and wisdom and give me the grace to stay away from anything that could offend You, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you, Father, for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).