Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, but by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. Thank You Lord for Your love. I pray today, Jesus, that I will grow in the knowledge of You and deepen my love for You and Your Word in Jesus name.
2. Father, give me a thirst for You with every passing day, and may I settle for nothing less than the very closest relationship with You as I press on to the high calling of becoming just like You.
3. Almighty Father, give my household and I a hunger to study Your Word and to seek to know You more each day. Just as the dawn comes with its exact precision, help us to trust that You will also move in our lives, in Your perfect timing and in Your beautiful way in Jesus mighty name.
4. Heavenly Father, please reveal more of Yourself to me. I want to know You more.
5. Lord, I love You and want to know You more and more. I long that I may become increasingly intimate with You my God and Saviour.
6. Draw me nearer to You precious Lord, and keep me moment by moment wrapped in Your grace and love in Jesus name.
7. O Lord give me the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that I may know You better. I wish also that the eyes of my heart be enlightened in Jesus name.
8. Eternal King I ask that the eyes of my heart may be illumined by Your Word of truth, so that I may know more fully the hope to which I have been called.
9. Father, take not Your Holy Spirit from me, but endow me with the spirit of wisdom and understanding, so that I may know You more and love You better, with every passing day in Jesus name.
10. By faith, appreciate God for answered prayers. Your testimonies are undeniable in Jesus’ name.
11. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus’ name.
12. Submit yourself and your personal petitions to God. Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you.
13. Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus name, I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you Father for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).