Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye did not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. I worship and adore You, my Father, You’re the God that has the key of David
in Your hands, and You’re the One who opens a door that no man can shut.
2. I will bless You, my LORD at all times: and Your praise shall continually be in my mouth.
3. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and
forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
4. Father, please, don’t let me become too familiar with You, as to take You for granted, in Jesus name.
5. Father, please, restore unto me the joy of Your salvation, in Jesus name.
6. Father, never allow me to suffer any set back in my walk with You; please, keep lifting me up higher, and steadily, in Jesus name.
7. Father, please, let me never outgrow praising You, in Jesus name.
8. Father, let me never become a stale christian in Your presence; let me forever remain fresh as I first believed, in Jesus name.
9. Father, let me remain obedient and submissive to You till the end, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13) Your personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14). In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15) Thank you, Father, for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).