Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye did not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. I worship and adore You, my Father, You’re a faithful and rich God who has the ability to give me, far more than I have promised to give You.
2. Father, in any way I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and
forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over the judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
3. Father, the grace to fear You and the consequences of iniquities, release upon my life, in Jesus name.
4. Father, empower me by Your grace not to make empty vows, promises and commitments, that I cannot see myself fulfilling, in Jesus name.
5. Father, please, empower me to make good and pay every vow that I make, in Jesus name.
6. Father, please, restrain me from making frivolous vows, that I may not be able to make good, in Jesus name.
7. Father, the grace to fulfill all my outstanding vows, please, release upon my life, in Jesus name.
8. Father, whenever I call upon You in the day of trouble, please, answer me, by Your mercy, in Jesus name.
9. Father, release upon my life, the power to make vows and to fulfill them, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13 Your personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15 Thank you, Father, for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).