Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye did not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. I worship and adore You, Lord Jesus, You’re the Lamb of God, and also the Lion of Judah.
2. Thank You, Father, for giving me victory over Satan and his agents, through the blood of Jesus, that was shed at Calvary.
3. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and
forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
4. Father, paralyse every agent of darkness that tries to hinder me from fulfilling my purpose now, in Jesus’ name.
5. Father, paralyse every power resisting people from hearing the gospel, thus, preventing them from experiencing the joy of God’s salvation, in Jesus name.
6. Father, please, release upon me, power as of old and let whatsoever I decree be instantly be established, in Jesus name.
7. I resist You Satan and I overcome You, by the precious blood of Jesus, that was shed at Calvary, in Jesus name.
8. Father, release upon my life the power to do what You did, and to do greater works than You did, in Jesus name.
9. I decree that no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises against me be condemned till eternity, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you, Father, for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).