Prayer Points on Open Heaven 29 August 2022
Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, but by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. Thank You, my Father, for the salvation of my soul from eternal destruction, through the blood of Jesus that was shed at Calvary.
2. Thank You, Father, for the seal of Your Holy Spirit upon my life; and for making me Your son through the presence and the leading of the Holy Spirit in my life.
3. Thank You, Father, for giving me the power to preach the gospel and to do greater things than Jesus did while on earth.
4. Thank You, Father for the power to live above sin, and above all the activities of the flesh.
5. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
6. Father, let every mark of identification of the powers of darkness in my life be removed by the blood of Jesus.
7. Father, fill me (afresh) to the brim with Your Holy spirit and let there be no room for the devil to operate in my life, in Jesus name.
8. Father, empower me by Your grace to produce all the fruits of the spirit, which are – love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control; to enable me make full proof of my ministry and christian life, in Jesus name.
9. l declare, that “from henceforth, let no man troubles me, for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus Christ.”
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry and home, forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your personal thanksgiving prayer.
14. Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
15. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
16. Thank you Father for answering prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).