Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye did not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. I worship and adore You, my Father; You’re the I am that I am; the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending.
2. O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
3. Thank You, Father, for highly exalting Jesus, and for giving him a name which is above every name:
4. Thank You, Father, for at the mention of the name of Jesus, every knee must bow and every tongue must confess.
5. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and
forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
6. Father, You’re Jehovah Jireh, the great provider; no matter how harsh the economic situation may be, always provide for me, in Jesus name.
7. Father, You’re Jehovah Nissi; the LORD our banner, mighty warrior, and victory; please, give me resounding victory in every battle I am fighting, now or that I may fight in the future, in Jesus name.
8. Father, You’re the lord my healer; please, heal me, today, of every sickness plaguing my life, family and nation, in Jesus name.
9. Father, You’re the Way Maker; please, beginning from now, always make a way for me, where there seems to be no way, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you, Father, for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).