Prayer Points on Open Heaven 11 September 2022
Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, but by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. I worship and adore You, my Father, You’re greater than the greatest, higher than the highest, stronger than the strongest, mightier than the mightiest and wiser than the wisest.
2. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
3. Father, arise, and scatter every satanic gang up and conspiracy against my life, destiny and ministry, in Jesus name.
4. Father, let every spirit of pride, rebellion and opposition from the pit of hell against Your word, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus name.
5. Father, arise and take over all my battles; let all those who are incensed against me be as nothing, and give me total victory over all my adversaries, in Jesus name.
6. Father, silence every rage of the enemies against me and let every evil imagination and counsel against my wellbeing and comfort be rendered null and void, in Jesus name.
7. Father, let every rebellion flee from my heart and order my steps in Your word; let no iniquity have dominion over me, in Jesus name.
8. Father, let all my enemies be disgraced and put to perpetual shame, and let me laugh last over them, in Jesus name.
9. Father, give me the grace to obey You and to do Your perfect will, that I may laugh last with You, when rapture occurs, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your personal thanksgiving prayer.
16. Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
17. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
18. Thank you Father for answering prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).