Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye did not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. Thank You, Father, for giving me victory over Satan and his demonic forces, through the salvation of my soul and the blood of Jesus that was shed at Calvary.
2. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and
forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
3. Father, please, wake me up from every satanic slumber and don’t allow me to sleep, the sleep of death, in Jesus name.
4. Father, frustrate every satanic agenda, to steal, to kill and to destroy, in my life and destiny, in Jesus name.
5. Father, restore fully unto me, everything the devil has stolen from my life, in Jesus name.
6. Father, let all things, begin to work together, for my good, in Jesus name.
7. I resist You, Satan and I scatter every of Your plan and plot, in my life, family and ministry, in Jesus name.
8. Father, let Your Holy Spirit take preeminence and dominion over my life and let all the activities of the flesh be subdued, in Jesus name.
9. Father, please, keep me spiritually awake and alert every second, 24/7, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14 In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15 Thank you, Father, for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).