MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer Section Vigil
I can do and possess all things, through Christ who strengthens me. And my God shall supply all my needs, according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. I am the manifestation, the product and the result of God’s word. God has spoken into my life, and I have become the manifest presence of Jehovah God on earth. I expressly manifest everything; the word of God says I am. I am filled with the word of life. Because the Lord disappointeth the devices of the crafty so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise. Every work of the strong, the wicked, the evil and the enemy against my life, shall not prosper, in the name of Jesus.
If the enemy comes against me, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against them, and they cannot pass through, in Jesus’ name. Henceforth, let no ancestral or evil family spirit have any hold on my affairs and me. They shall not have any entry point into my life, for I bear in my body the marks of the Lamb of God, who paid the price for my life and bought me to belong to Himself eternally, in Jesus’ name. The Lord will hear me and deliver me from the curse of my lack and unfruitfulness, in the name of Jesus.
1. This year shall be my year of great works, in the name of Jesus.
2. O Lord Jesus, carry me on the wings of the Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
3. I shall see opportunities amid my problems; and they shall exalt me, in the name of Jesus.
4. O Lord, take me to the secret source of where wealth is, in the name of Jesus.
5. My Father, scatter the old pattern of my life and usher me into a new pattern, in the name of Jesus.
6. Father Lord, feed me for the journey ahead, in the name of Jesus.
7. My God, enter my house and split the curtain open for new angelic visitation, in the name of Jesus.
8. Lord, let the seed that makes all things possible grow in my life, in Jesus’ name.
9. From today, the secret of God shall cover me, in the name of Jesus.
10. My Father and my God, give me new oil to operate in, in the name of Jesus.
11. My Father, guide me and my family into Your Shekinah glory, in Jesus’ name.
12. I enter my season of signs and wonders, in the name of Jesus.
13. O Lord, I anoint myself unto Your grace and the abundance of Your blessings, in the name of Jesus.
14. The arms of the Lord will carry me for the year, according to His will, in the name of Jesus.
15. I shall neither be eaten up nor my inheritance wiped away, in Jesus’ name.
16. I shall spring forth from new places, as the stars of glory, in the name of Jesus.
17. Lord, let the earth enter into covenant with me and speak the great things of God into my life, in the name of Jesus.
18. My Father, break every curse waiting for me at the edge of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
19. From this day, wherever I enter, the face of the Lord will establish me as a living praise, in the name of Jesus.
20. Henceforth, there will be laughter in my mouth, praise on my lips and joy in my heart, in the name of Jesus.
21. Father Lord, recover me from the ends of the world, in the name of Jesus