MFM Daily Devotional 18 December 2023
TOPIC: Keys to Divine Health (I)
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Exodus 15:26-27
1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed, save me and I shall be saved, for thou art my praise.
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES: Divine health and prosperity are God’s special gifts to His children.
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY: Henceforth, you shall walk in the supernatural grace of good health, in the name of Jesus.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP: Take praise and worship songs led by the Holy Spirit.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Nahum 2; Natum 3; 1 John 3 – 4
MFM Daily Devotional 18 December 2023 MESSAGE
You have a right to health. In Exodus 23:25, God promised to take sickness away from you. When He does that, what you will have is divine health.
In Exodus 15:26, the Bible says, “…If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and will do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.” God gave four important keys for your health in that Scripture.
- You shall serve the Lord your God
- He shall bless your bread
- He shall bless your water
- And He shall take sicknesses way from the midst of thee.
This is a covenant of health that God has with all His children, and that includes you!
God has regard for His covenants and must keep you healthy. He has made adequate provisions for you to live in good health and sound mind. However, it is your responsibility to know the provision, walk in it and enjoy it. In Psalm 105:37, we saw proof that God honours His covenant of health for His children: “He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes.”
This was the experience of the church in the wilderness. For forty years, no one fell sick among them! This is supposed to be the testimony of the Church today as well. God’s purpose for the Church is to stay in divine health.
Isaiah 53:4 reveals believers’ right to divine health, “Surely he hath borne our griefs and carried our sorrows; yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon him: and with his stripes we are healed.” It means that healing is part of the benefits we get from the death of Jesus on the Cross. The Son of God paid for our divine health. The power that made us free from sin also made us free from its consequences: sickness, poverty, untimely death, etc.
1. Thank You, Father, for making provision for my divine health, in the name of Jesus.
2. Thank You, Father, for the finished work of Jesus on the Cross at Calvary, in the name of Jesus.
3. Thank You, Father, for keeping Your covenant of health for me, in the name of Jesus.
4. Divine health is my portion, in the name of Jesus.
5. By the power in the blood of Jesus. I barricade my life from sicknesses and diseases, in the name of Jesus.
6. I shall not be feeble or weak, in the name of Jesus.
7. Thank You, Father, because the power that set me free from sin has also set me free from sickness, in the name of Jesus.