Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional
Wednesday 2nd June 2021
Topic: Dealing With Unprofitable Roots
Fire Scripture: Matt. 15: 1-13
MFM Daily 2nd June 2021 Outline
A battle is a fight or war between opposing forces. Once you declare for Christ, you automatically engage in the battle between the kingdom of God and the kingdom of Satan. All Christians are involved in this spiritual battle on daily basis.
However, there is another kind of battle known as foundational battle. The nature and intensity of this battle will be determined by so many factors that make up a man’s background. Job 14:1 says, “Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and full of trouble.”
Ninety-five percent of very difficult problems that people have are rooted in their foundation. To solve these problems, such people need to get down to the root causes which could be ancestral, parental, environmental, etc.
Reading through the word of God, one finds out that even Jesus addressed this problem. He addressed the Jews by pointing accusing fingers at their backgrounds in Matthew 23:29-35. Root battles are the unseen causes of problems in a man’s life. Many people fight the wrong enemy and end up using the wrong weapons.
The root causes of a person’s problem can be sin, ignorance, ancestral pollution, pride, ungodliness etc. To fight and win these battles, the person must go back to the eternal root for solution. According to Romans 15:12, the eternal root is Jesus. He is the solution to every problem a believer may encounter.
Have you discovered the root of the problem in your life? The devil will always want to shield it but its discovery is vital to your complete deliverance. When you have discovered the root of your problem, you must pray prayers that touch that root.
I pray that every plant which the Father has not planted in your life shall be rooted up, in Jesus’ name.
Matthew 3:10 -And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees; therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
“A tree’s beauty lies in its branches, but its strength lies in its roots.”
The very root of the problem in your life shall be cut off, in the name of Jesus.
HYMN Shackled by a heavy burden
1. Shackled by a heavy burden, ‘Neath a load of guilt and shame; Then the hand of Jesus touched me, And now I am no longer the same. Chorus He touched me, O, He touched me, And O, the joy that floods my soul; Something happened, and now I know, He touched me and made me whole. 2. Since I met this blessed Savior, Since He cleansed and made me whole; I will never cease to praise Him, I’ll shout it while eternity rolls.
MFM PRAYER POINTS FOR 2 JUNE 2021
1. Father Lord, send Your fire to the root of my life, in the name of Jesus.
2. All the good things of my life that are locked up in satanic banks, be released, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every ordination of evil upon my life will not prosper, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let the axe of fire of the Holy Ghost uproot every evil tree in my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every evil plantation behind my problem, be cast into fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. I speak destruction into the camp of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
7. I speak destruction unto every evil plantation, in the name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Prov. 10 – 12
Thanks for reading Today’s MFM Daily Devotional 2 June 2021 – Dealing With Unprofitable Roots, written by Pastor D. K. Olukoya. Please share this with other people.
Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional is written by Dr. D.K Olukoya (general Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide)
Share This Devotional With Others