MFM Daily Devotional 23 March 2022
TOPIC: Deliverance From Family Wasters
MEMORY VERSE: Psalm 133:1 – “Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!”
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES: God loves every family that acknowledges sovereignty.
PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY: Your family shall be blessed, whether the enemy like it or not, in the name of Jesus.
FIRE SCRIPTURE: Psalm 133:1-3
Praise & Worship
MFM Daily Devotional 23 March 2022 MESSAGE
The family is the foundational institution of society created by God, but there are powers that are bent on wasting families. The devil understands that a family where Christ reign is a terror to his kingdom. However, God will become a spectator in the affairs of any family that decides not to involve Him in its affairs.
When a family is being afflicted by wasting powers, both the husband and wife will be busy working strongly against each other. They will quarrel and fight always. Their children will also become defiant and unruly, peace and harmony will be totally absent. Such a home is a perfect stage set for the devil to unleash terror. There will be disorderliness and contusion. No member of that family can escape the wrath of the enemy under such a circumstance. That is why it is very important for everyone to work hard to ensure that peace reigns, especially parents who have been divinely appointed as custodians of the home.
For peace to reign in a home or family, the Lord Jesus Christ must be made the head. It must be a home where Christ reigns supreme because He is the Prince of peace. In a family where Christ rules, there is order! The role of every member is well spelt out and everyone performs their role as dictated by the word of God. Such families stand out and serve as good examples to others. Any family that is in Christ Jesus will experience peace, progress and prosperity in all areas of life.
There are countless benefits to enjoy when Jesus Christ is at the centre of a home. Do you want to enjoy these benefits In your own home, then Invite Jesus into your life and home, if you have not already done so. But if you have. then you need to seek the face of the Lord to know where you have missed it and make the necessary adjustments.
1. Father Lord, I thank you for your deliverance power that does not fail, in the name of Jesus
2. Holy Spirit, incubate my family, in the name of Jesus.
3. OLord, have mercy on my family, in the name of Jesus.
4. Father, let Your mercy prevail over every evil judgement against my family, in the name of Jesus.
5. Father Lord, let Your grace that saves from sin and death come upon my family, in the name of Jesus.
6. Myfarnily shall not be destroyed by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
7. I revoke every curse upon my family, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Numbers 15, 16:1-35, Luke 4:38-44, 5:1-16; Psalm 37:1-9