Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye did not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. I worship and adore You, my Father, You’re the Way, the truth and the life, no man comes unto You except through Jesus.
2. Thank you, Father, for raising us up together, and making us to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
3. Thank You, Father, for sending Your son, Jesus to prepare a place for me in heaven.
4. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and
forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
5. Father, please, cleanse me from all unrighteousness and preserve me till the end without spot or wrinkle, in Jesus name.
6. Father, wear upon me the garment of Your righteousness and make me to live a consistently holy and righteous life, in Jesus name.
7. Father, please, never allow me to end this glorious journey in hell fire, in Jesus name.
8. Father, please, give me the grace to maintain a consistently holy walk with You, all the days of my life, in Jesus name.
9. Father, when You shall come back for the elect, please, count me worthy to go with You, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you, Father, for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).