Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye did not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. Thank You, Father, for breaking the barrier of separation between us, with the precious blood of Your son, Jesus.
2. Thank You, Father, for first loving me, in that while I was yet a dinner, You gave Your son, Jesus, to die for me.
3. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and
forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
4. Father, give me the grace to spend more time with You, in Your presence, in Jesus name.
5. Father, empower me to spent more time with You, than for You, in Jesus name.
6. Father, give me more hunger and thirst for Your word and presence, in Jesus name.
7. Father, please, reveal more of Yourself to me, in Jesus name.
8. Father, the grace to study more, to pray more, to fast more, release upon my life, in Jesus name.
9. Father, let me never stop knowing You; let me never go back into the world, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus name, I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you, Father, for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).