Prayer Points on Open Heaven 26 August 2022
Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, but by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. I worship and adore You, my Father, the creator of heaven and the earth; blessing, honour, glory, and power, be unto You, that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb forever and ever.
2. Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul; thank You, for bringing me out of the darkness of this world, into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus.
3. Thank You, Jesus, for redeeming my soul from eternal destruction in hell through Your blood that was shed at Calvary.
4. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
5. Father, at the mention of the name of Jesus, let every knee bow and every tongue confess, that Jesus is Lord.
6. Father, don’t let the price You paid for the salvation of my soul be in vain, please, give me the grace to rise for the salvation of others, in Jesus name.
7. Father, reveal Yourself to as many who are yet to know and accept You as their personal Lord and Saviour, in a special way, today, and save their souls, in Jesus name.
8. Father, I call You my Lord today and I promise to live my life according to Your word, now and always, in Jesus name.
9. Father, please, preserve me by Your right hand of righteousness, without blemish, wrinkle or spot till the end; and let me see You, in glory, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry and home, forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your personal thanksgiving prayer.
14. Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
15. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
16. Thank you Father for answering prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).