Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye did not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. I worship and adore You, my Father, You’re a kind and compassionate God, who always keep His words that.
2. Thank You, Father, for all Your unfailing promises in my life.
3. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and
forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
4. Father, let every spirit of pride and stinginess in my life, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus name.
5. Father, release upon my life the grace to always put You first in all that I do, in Jesus name.
6. Father, as I give priority to You and Your Kingdom, let everything that I require in life, be added unto me, in Jesus name.
7. Father, release upon my life the grace to always honour You with my substance, and with the firstfruits of all my increase, in Jesus name.
8. Father, as I put You first in all things, please, let my barns be filled with plenty, and my presses burst out with new wine, in Jesus name.
9. Father, let nothing be too much or too costly or too precious for me to surrender for Your use, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you, Father, for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).