Prayer Points on Open Heaven 28 August 2022
Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, but by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness; and for Your purpose and pleasure.
2. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
3. Father, please, reveal unto me Your purpose for my life, and empower me by Your grace not to deviate or be distracted from that purpose, in Jesus name.
4. Father, help me to discover my talents and gifts, and show me what they were built into my life for me to achieve, in Jesus name.
5. Father, let every evil meant for me by the enemies, work together for my good, in Jesus name.
6. Father, let every spirit of selfishness and self centeredness in my life be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus name.
7. Father, uproot from my life, whatever it is, that is hindering me from helping others to fulfil and realise their dreams in life, when I have the capacity to do so, in Jesus name.
8. Father, let everything, that I need, financially, materially and spiritually, to fulfil my destiny, be abundantly made available to me from above, in Jesus name.
9. Father, whatever godly and spiritual sacrifices that I need to make in life for me to succeed and fulfil my destiny, please, give me the grace to make them, and help me to fulfil my destiny, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry and home, forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your personal thanksgiving prayer.
14. Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
15. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
16. Thank you Father for answering prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).