Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye did not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul and for the gift and the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
2. Father, in any way I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and
forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over the judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
3. Father, the grace to do all things in moderation, release upon my life, in Jesus name.
4. Father, inspite of my very busy schedules, give me the grace to create and spend quality time with You and with my family, in Jesus name.
5. Father, no matter the level of affluence and wealth, that I may attain, give me the grace to still fast and wait upon You, as ordained in the scripture for spiritual reasons, in Jesus name.
6. Father, please, don’t let my success in life, destroy my spiritual life and relationship with You, in Jesus name.
7. Father, give me the grace to exercise my body, to gain the profit in it, no matter, how little, in Jesus name.
8. Father, no matter the level of affluence, success and influence that I may attain in life, still give me the grace to respect my elders, parents and spiritual leaders, in Jesus name.
9. Father, at every point of my journey and walk with You, let Your Holy Spirit take preeminence and let the flesh be completely subdued, in Jesus name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15. Thank you, Father, for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).