Prayer Points on Open Heaven
Pastor E. A. Adeboye did not write these prayer points, by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. I worship and adore You, my Father, You’re the Alpha and Omega; You’re the God that never sleeps nor slumbers.
2. Thank You, my Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness; and, for Your purpose and pleasure.
3. Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and
forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus name.
4. Father, let every spirit of hypocrisy and insincerity, in my service to You, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus name.
5. Father, let every plant You have not planted in my life and destiny, be uprooted, in Jesus name.
6. Father, please, help me to be sober and vigilant; let me never be a prey for the devil to devour, in Jesus name.
7. Father, please, restore unto me, the joy of Your salvation, in Jesus name.
8. Father, let me be spiritually alert at all times, let me never lose any of the gift of the holy spirit, You have endowed me with, in Jesus name.
9. Father, awaken me from every spiritual sleep, today, in Jesus’ name.
10. Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his ministry, home, and family (biological and spiritual), forever, in Jesus name.
11. Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus name.
12. Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus name.
13. Your personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
14 In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15 Thank you, Father, for answered prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).