SECTION 2: THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE
Scripture: Esther 7
Confession: Zechariah 4:7-9
7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
8 Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
9 The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands shall also finish it; and thou shalt know that the Lord of hosts hath sent me unto you.
MFM 70 Days Fasting Prayer Points Day 14 (22 August 2021)
Reading through the Bible: Num 24:4 – 36:13; Deut 1:1 – 1:2
Prayer Points For Sunday 22 August 2021
85. Powers selling my glory in the house of darkness, run mad, in Jesus’ name.
86. Wicked powers that want my glory to die by mistake, you are failures, die suddenly, in the name of Jesus.
87. Fire of darkness, assigned to burn my destiny to ashes, be quenched suddeny, in the name of Jesus.
88. Every battle growing against me, be wasted, in the name of Jesus.
89. The mark the evil elders put on me to track down my destiny, blood of Jesus wipe it off, in the name of Jesus.
90. Demonic number identifying me for destruction, catch fire, in Jesus’ name.
91. The odour that the wicked elders have put on me, for their agents to identify me for battle, expire, in the name of Jesus.
92. Strange hand assisting the wicked elders to locate me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
93. Powers that cursed the day of my birth, O God, tear them to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
94. Arrow of darkness that has stayed too long in my life, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
95. The battle my parents fought and could not overcome, I overcome you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
MFM 70 Days Fasting Prayer Points Day 14 (22nd August 2021)
96. Powers that say “as long as tomorrow does not end, my battle will not end”, receive the stone of death, in the name of Jesus.
97. Lord, let the strange mountain the enemy is climbing against me crumble, in the name of Jesus.
98. Wicked powers helping themselves against me, destroy yourselves, in the name of Jesus.
99. Anointing of evil confession against me, dry up now, in the name of Jesus.
100. Evil strangers assigned to attack me unawares, receive the arrow of death, in the name of Jesus.
101. Every power cursing my day, O God, arise and silence it in the grave forever, in the name of Jesus.
102. Ancient of Days, destroy the ancient battle that is silently wasting my blessings, in the name of Jesus.
103. Multiple birds of darkness assigned to announce my obituary, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
104. Dark powers saying it is an abomination for me to see the favour of God, lose your power over me, in the name of Jesus.
105. Dark powers locking me up in the darkroom of battle, leave me alone and die, in the name of Jesus.
106. Powers stealing from me to sponsor battle against me, receive the judgement of death, in the name of Jesus.
107. I shall not swallow the pill of death, by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
108. Powers assigned to donate me as food for the dining table of darkness, Lion of the tribe of Judah, tear them to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
109. Deadly power, hear the word of the Lord, I have no case to answer, reverse your step and be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
110. Appetite of the grave, my family and I are not your meat, die, in Jesus’ name.
111. Powers that entered into evil contract against my life, die, in Jesus’ name.
112. Ritual of darkness carried out to waste me, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.’
- PRAYER BATTLE 2: MFM 70 Days Fasting Prayer Points Day 14 (22nd August 2021)
Prayers for the Church
PRAYERS FOR CHURCH, MISSIONARY ACTIVITIES AND CHRISTIAN HOMES
TO BE SAID EVERY SUNDAY
1. Thank You, Father, for the promise which says, I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.”
2. I ask for forgiveness of every sin causing disunity and powerlessness in the body of Christ.
3. I take authority over the power of darkness in all its ramifications, in the name of Jesus.
4. I bind and cast out every spirit causing seduction, false doctrine, deception, hypocrisy, pride and error, in Jesus’ name.
5. Every plan and strategy of Satan against the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every spirit of prayerlessness, discouragement and vain lory in the body of Christ, be bound, in the name of Jesus.
7. Father, let the spirit of brokenness be released upon us, in Jesus’ name.
8. I command the works of the flesh in the lives of the brethren to die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Let the power of the cross and of the Holy Spirit be released to dethrone flesh in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
10. Let the life of our Lord Jesus Christ be truly established in the body of Christ, in the name of Jesus.
11 Every power of selfishness, over-ambition and unteachableness, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
12. Father, grant unto the body of Christ the mind of Christ, forgiving spirit, tolerance, genuine repentance, understanding, submission, humility, brokenness, watchfulness and the mind to cornered others better than ourselves, in Jesus’ name.
13. I challenge and.pull down the forces of disobedience in the lives of the saints, in the name of Jesus.
14. 1 command these blessings on the body of Christ and ministers – love – joy – peace – longsuffering – gentleness – goodness – faith – meekness – temperance – divine healing – divine health – fruitfulness – progress – faith – the gifts of healing – prophecy – discerning of spirits – the word of wisdom – the word of knowledge – the working of miracles – divers kinds of tongues – the interpretation of tongues – beauty and glory of God – righteousness and holiness – dedication and commitment
15. Father, create the thirst and hunger for God and holiness in our lives, in the name of Jesus.
16. O Lord, send down the fire of revival into the body of Christ.
17. O Lord, break and refill Your ministers and vessels afresh.
18. Let there be a full and fresh outpouring of the Holy Ghost upon the ministers of God, in the name of Jesus.
19. O Lord, give unto Your ministers the power for effective prayer life.
20. O Lord, release faithful, committed, dedicated and obedient” labourers into the vineyard.
21. I break down the authority and dominion of satan over the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
22. Every spirit holding the souls of men in captivity, I shatter your back-bone, in the name of Jesus.
23. Every covenant between the souls of men and satan, I dash you to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
24. Let the spirit of steadfastness, consistency, hunger and thirst for the words of God come upon the converts, in Jesus’ name.
25. O Lord, release upon all our missionaries and evangelists fresh fire to disgrace territorial spirits.
26. I break the power and the grip of the world upon the souls of men, in the name of Jesus.
27. I release the spirit of salvation upon areas that have not been reached by the gospel, in the name of Jesus.
28. O Lord, remove all the hindrances to Your purpose for Christian homes.
29. I command the spirit of quarrel, immorality, unfaithfulness, infirmity, disagreement,. misunderstanding and intolerance to loose their grips upon Christian homes, in the name of Jesus.
30. Let all Christian homes be a light to the world and a vehicie of salvation, in the name of Jesus.
31. O God, raise up Esther, Ruth and Deborah in this generation, in Jesus’ name.
32. Every power destroying joy in the home, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
33. O Lord, grant us special wisdom to train our children in Your glory.
34. Every Christian marriage that has been re-arranged by the enemy be corrected, in the name of Jesus.
35. O Lord, let the spirit of wisdom, judgement, submission, gentleness, obedience to God’s word and faithfulness in the home, come upon Christian homes.
36. O Lord, remove every wrong spirit from the midst of Your children and put in the right spirit.
37. I take authority, over the plans and activities of satan on ministers’ homes, in the name of Jesus.
38. O Lord, increase the power and strength of the ministration of Your words amongst us.
39. Let the kingdom of Christ come into every nation by fire, in Jesus’ name.
40. O Lord, dismantle every man-made programme in the body of Christ and set up Your own programme.
©2021 SEVENTY DAYS PRAYER & FASTING programme is published by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Worldwide)