MFM Pray Your Way Into 2024 Day 4 Prayer Points
TOPIC: I Connect To The Ocean Divider
SCRIPTURE READING: Exodus 12
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
On Jordan’s bank the Baptists cry,
Announces that the Lord is nigh;
Awake, and hearken, for He brings,
Glad tidings of the King of kings.
2. Then cleansed He every breast from sin,
Make straight the way for God within,
Prepare we in our hearts a home,
Where such a mighty guest may come.
3. For Thou art our salvation, Lord,
Our refuge, and our great reward;
Without Thy grace we waste away,
Like flowers that wither and decay.
4. To heal the sick stretch out Thine hand,
And bid the fallen sinner stand;
Shine forth, and letThy light restore
Earth’s own true loveliness once more.
5 All praise, eternal Son, to Thee,
Whose advent doth Thy people free,
Whom with the Father we adore,
And Holy Ghost for evermore.
PRAISE AND WORSHIP
1. Thank God for disallowing evil testimonies o ver your life and family.
2. Thank God for empowering you to defeat the Goliath of your life.
3. Any evil power claiming right to my breakthroughs, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Any power from the pit of hell killing my breakthroughs, be devoured by the Lion of Judah, in the name of Jesus.
5 I release the blood of Jesus into my career, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every spirit of the tail tying me down in the valley of poverty, die, in the name of Jesus.
7 Every foundational poverty of my father‘s house, my destiny is not your candidate; release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every circle of hardship in my foundation, release me and die, in the name of Jesus.
9 Every blockage working against my breakthroughs, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
10. I withdraw my name from the book offailure, in the name of Jesus. zz. I withdraw my name from the book of poverty, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every evil power discouraging my helper, lose your pot ’er, in the name of Jesus.
13 I refuse to be a beggar in the market square of life, in the name of Jesus.
14 By fire, by thunder, I possess all my possessions in the warehouse of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
NOW MAKE THESE CONFESSIONS OUT LOUD
1. I can do and possess all things through Christ who strengthens me. And my God shall supply all my needs, according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
2. My heart is now comforted, for the God of suddenly, provision and grace is still on the throne, in the name of Jesus.
3 I trust in the word of God; the word stands sure when I speak it. It will accomplish the purpose for which I have spoken it, in the name of Jesus.
4. I am the manifestation, product and result of God‘s Word. God has spoken into my life, and I have become the manifest presence of Jehovah God on earth. I expressly manifest everything the word of God says I am. I am filled with the Word of Life in the name of Jesus.
5. Because the Lord disappointeth the devices of the crafty so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise. Every work of the strong, the wicked, the evil and the enemy against my life shall not prosper, in the name of Jesus.
6. In the name of Jesus, I claim the power in the name of the Lord to overcome all the troops of the enemy.
7. In the name of Jesus Christ, by the presence of God in my life, I command the wicked to perish before me and melt away like wax in the fire