Prayer Points on Open Heaven 9 September 2022
Pastor E. A. Adeboye does not write these prayer points, but by one of his numerous disciples, for Christ, who was inspired and mandated by the Holy Spirit, about 5 years ago, (effective January 1st, 2015), to start writing these prayer points, based on the Open Heavens Daily Devotional, authored by Pastor E. A. Adeboye.
1. The voice of the LORD is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the LORD is upon many waters.
2. The voice of the LORD is powerful; the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
3. The voice of the LORD breaketh the cedars; yea, the LORD breaketh the cedars of Lebanon. He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
4. The voice of the LORD divideth the flames of fire. The voice of the LORD shaketh the wilderness; the LORD shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.
5. The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King forever.
6. The LORD will give strength unto His people; the LORD will bless His people with peace.
7. I worship You Almighty because You are the One who is greater than the greatest, when You speak, the heavens and the earth tremble and not a word from Your mouth ever returns to You without it coming to pass.
8. My father, I come humbly before You and I ask that You forgive my trespasses. Search my heart, purge it and wash me clean oh Lord.
9. Father, please speak good things concerning my life and family today, in Jesus name.
10. Oh Lord, please speak a word of ease and rectify every situation in my life that seems to have defied every solution in Jesus name.
11. Father, that problem in my family that has lingered from generation to generation comes to an end now in Jesus name.
12. Oh Lord, direct me to the parts of the Bible that are peculiar to my situation, and that hold the solutions to my problems as a child of God in Jesus name.
13. Help me Lord, to meditate on these words and act on them; and let me see them manifesting in my life in Jesus name.
14. Lord I am in need of favour. I ask that in my going out and coming in men will favour me. I ask that You help me find favour before men and kings in Jesus name.
15. Your personal thanksgiving prayer.
16. Your Personal petitions. (Philippians 4:6)
17. In Jesus name I pray. (John 14:13-14; 15:16)
18. Thank you Father for answering prayers. (1 Thessalonians 5:18).